All jobs require you to have communication, integration and presentation capabilities, as well as competence in the productivity tools that will help to facilitate this.
With this in mind and in addition to offering a wide range of CIPR, CIM and DMI qualifications, nesma regularly run much shorter courses throughout the year.
With one-day workshops coming up on everything from storytelling and working with bloggers, to marketing metric courses, you’re sure to find something in our calendar to help you complete your skills set.
Our Microsoft Office workshops are just one of the new courses that we introduced in 2018. Our tutor, Chris can teach you how to create the most impressive PowerPoint Presentations, how to perform essential everyday tasks on Excel more efficiently, and how to produce high-quality documents, using keyboard shortcuts that will save you lots of time.
As one student put it, “it’s amazing what you can learn about an application you have been using for years – lots of great shortcuts and ideas on how to streamline my working day!”
We have also been running video marketing workshops with Pascal, who teaches the techniques used by successful video bloggers, documentary makers and film producers throughout his sessions. This video marketing course shows “the extent of what can be done on the phone, without spending lots of money” and it gives “great tips for relevant content”, which can be used for business purposes.
Here’s a quick overview of what’s currently in the calendar:
- The first CIPR Foundation Bootcamp starts on Tuesday 4 September
- Join the Working with Bloggers on Tuesday 18 September
- Take the Email & MailChimp on Tuesday18 September
- Understand the fundamentals with an Intro to Social Media 25 September
- Connect better with our LinkedIn for Sales & Marketing on Tuesday 2 October
- Understand your performance with Measuring Marketing with Metrics on Tuesday 16 October
- Extend your influence marketing with Working with Bloggers Part 2 on Tuesday 16 October
- Advance your Social Media Marketing with this course on Tuesday 16 October
- Pinpoint your dream customer with this course on Wednesday 17 October
- Successfully map your customer journey with us on Friday 19 October
- Transform your storytelling and narrative skills in this workshop 26 Oct
- Let us help you manage your Marketing Innovation on Tuesday 30 October
- Take a Marketing Leadership Bootcamp covering the Contemporary Challenges module over the weekend 10/11 November
- Join us for a second Marketing Leadership Bootcamp covering the Managing Business Growth module 20/21 November
- And if you are thinking about becoming a marketing consultant join us on Tuesday 27 November
A few highlights include:
- The CIPR Foundation Award in Public Relations can now be taken as Bootcamp style option.
- We now offer the CIPR Professional PR Diploma for PR professionals in strategic roles
- You can take the CIPR Specialist Diploma – Internal Communications as a follow-on to the CIPR Specialist Certificate – Internal Communications
- The CIM Marketing Leadership Programme is going from strength to strength and there is now a Bootcamp style approach to studying the modules that complete this course.
There are also plenty of marketing planning and strategic marketing planning dates in the diary to choose from. Great if you need guidance on how to get started and also very useful to enable you to take time out of the office to focus on the critical components of your strategy.
If it’s not in this list, but you’ve seen a course you like the look of here, don’t forget to register your interest and we’ll endeavour to make it happen!
All of our workshops can be delivered in the context of your business practices at our study centres in Newcastle, Carlisle, Edinburgh or Glasgow. We can also run any of our 1-day courses in-house or in collaboration with you, on behalf of your clients.
If you have any questions, please get in touch by calling +44 (0)7734 222 254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are tempted by the exciting array of courses happening during the Autumn term. Remember we offer individual payment plans to help spread the cost of your studies. We also offer discounts if there is more than 1 person from the same company attending one of our courses plus we can bring the course in-house if there are 4 or more delegates.