LinkedIn for Sales and Business Development
LinkedIn is the most effective social media platform to research, prospect and convert your target customers. Learn how to use advanced search tools to reach and connect with your business or commercial customers.
You will learn how to optimise your personal profile, post content and develop a business development style that is effective and appealing. Creating content for LinkedIn is the surefire way to attract the right connections and you will develop a publishing plan for your LinkedIn articles, posts and curated content.
During this half-day workshop you will build the knowledge, confidence and skills necessary to make the right impression, first time.
- the correct way to set up your social media accounts
- how to customise and brand your profile
- how to manage your settings
- when to update your profile
- how to connect with others and grow your following
- how to find your target customers and connect with subtlety
- LinkedIn’s amazing search and prospecting tools
- how to develop a non-sleazy sales approach to LinkedIn connections
- techniques to help you get comfortable with creating content
- how to manage customer data in view of GDPR
By the end of the workshop, you’ll have gained a clear understanding of how LinkedIn works, what a fantastic FREE resource it is for your business and how develop new business online.
Remember we can look at running all our 1-day courses in-house if there are 4 or more people. And if this course doesn’t quite hit the skills gap you are trying to plug we can design a course just for you and your team.
Who should attend
This course is designed for those working in Sales and Business Development, who want to use LinkedIn more effectively.
Add me to the waiting list
How to book
Take a look at our calendar to find open sessions or book a bespoke package which can be delivered in the context of your business practices. Dates for this workshop:
No dates available
As we are now offering this workshop virtually, you will receive all the materials covered in the workshop and the workshop recording.
What to bring
Please bring note-making materials.