How to Succeed with Social Media Advertising
Social media advertising helps you reach and interact with your target customers, outside of your current circles. Social media advertising helps you reach and interact with your target customers, outside of your current circles.
Social media advertising helps you reach and interact with your target customers, outside of your current circles.
If you need to attract new customers, reach new markets or re-engage lapsed customers, you will want to learn how to use paid social media in the most cost-effective ways.
During the full-day workshop you will learn how to use ALL the advertising tools on the ‘big five’, target the right audiences and read your analytics correctly.
For each platform, you will learn:
- how to integrate Social Media into your marketing campaigns
- how to select the right social media tools for your goals
- how to use promoted posts, accounts and content
- how to find your target audience
- how to place and manage adverts
- how to use the analytics tools and measure campaigns
- how to use the audience building tools
- how to use online tools to manage multiple social media accounts
- how to manage customer data in view of GDPR
If you want to make sure you get the best ROI for your time and budget on social media, this workshop will give you the confidence to know where, when and how to use paid social… and why.
Who should attend
How to Succeed with Social Media Advertising is right for you if you know the basics but want to go deeper on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and YouTube. Learn how to use the paid features, advertising tools, target the right audiences and read your analytics correctly.
Add me to the waiting list
How to book
Take a look at our calendar to find open sessions or book a bespoke package which can be delivered in the context of your business practices. Dates for this workshop:
No dates available
As we are now offering this workshop virtually, you will receive all the materials covered in the workshop and the workshop recording.
What to bring
Please bring note-making materials.