How to use Email Marketing and Mailchimp
Email marketing is an important part of any marketing strategy and has the very best ROI. We will cover list building and segmentation, the different types of email campaign and what makes email successful. You will also learn how to use MailChimp email marketing software.
Email marketing is an important part of any marketing strategy, it is a cost-effective way to promote your products and communicate with your customers to reach your business goals. This course will ensure your email communications are what your connections will want to receive.
During the full-day workshop, you will develop buyer personas (ideal customer avatars), learn how to develop your content ideas and create an email marketing plan for your organisation.
For Email Marketing, you will learn:
- tools and tactics to collect contact data ethically
- how to compile mailing lists and segment contacts into target groups
- where to store contact data
- when to select the right type of campaign
- how to generate a content plan for your campaigns
- the many ways email marketing integrates with other marketing activities
- how to manage customer data in view of GDPR
For MailChimp, you will learn:
- how to set up your accounts correctly
- where to set up your lists and sign up forms
- how to brand templates for your campaigns
- when to schedule and send out your campaigns
- what to analyse from the reports
- when how to set up Autoresponders
This full-day workshop is designed for companies who are starting out with Mailchimp and who want to ensure that they get it right first time.
Remember we can look at running all our 1-day courses in-house if there are 4 or more people. And if this course doesn’t quite hit the skills gap, you are trying to plug we can design a course just for you and your team.
Who should attend
This course is designed for email marketing beginners.
Add me to the waiting list
These workshops will run on Monday’s from the 15th June throughout June/July & August (no classes 6th July), if this works for you, please add yourself to the waiting list here.
How to book
These workshops will run on Monday’s from the 15th June throughout June/July & August (no classes 6th July), if this works for you, please add yourself to the waiting list here.Add me to the waiting list
Take a look at our calendar to find open sessions or book a bespoke package which can be delivered in the context of your business practices. Dates for this workshop:
No dates available
Refreshments and lunch are included, please advise at time of booking of any specific dietary requirements or special access needs.
What to bring
Please bring note-making materials for the workshop, all other materials will be provided on the day.