Are you looking for a new sales and marketing challenge?
If so, we would love you to join the dynamic team at nesma as our Sales and Marketing Manager.
You will help us build on our reputation for first-class results and excellent customer service in marketing, communications and digital training.
We work with companies and individuals throughout the UK and internationally to help build skills across these functions.
It’s an exciting time to join nesma; we have tremendous growth plans and plenty of new initiatives to sink your teeth into.
It is very much a hands-on, results-oriented role, and we think you would benefit from a services/training marketing background. Although if you feel this position is right up your street due to your experience, we would be happy to hear from you.
Deadline: Friday, 7 July
Applications: Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com,
Want to chat about this role?
Email Veronica Swindale at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will call you back.
Please look at the Job Specification below for more details.
Sales and Marketing Manager
£28,000 – £35,000 including OTE
(Full time or 4 days per week pro rata)
nesma is seeking an experienced sales and marketing manager to join our team. The role is to manage the customer journey from inbound enquiries from our prospective learners and companies to a fantastic customer experience whilst studying with us and beyond.
This is very much a hands-on, results-oriented role; therefore, a good understanding and experience in sales and marketing is essential. Ideally, you will also have experience in customer engagement and service, preferably in a professional services or educational environment such as a training company.
- Nurture relationships with employers to develop our business further.
- Key account management.
- Operational marketing planning and performance reporting.
- Deliver successful outbound campaigns.
- Manage the customer journey from students/companies first enquiring through to graduation.
- Manage inbound calls and enquiries from learners and/or their employers.
- Ensure learners are signposted onto the training programmes best suited to their needs.
- Attend networking events. 2-3 times per month/ sometimes out of office hours.
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills and time management.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills and an ability to manage data for reporting.
- Qualified at foundation degree level or beyond.
- A commitment to a customer-centric strategy.
- Results-orientated mindset related to customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Minimum 2-3 years of service-based sales and/or marketing experience.
- Demonstrable communication or customer service skills and excellent communication skills face-to-face, online and via other media.
- Familiar with various marketing tools such as social media, email marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Ideally, you will understand training management and Learning Management Systems, although this is not essential.
– 28K base up to 35K, including profit sharing and performance-related pay.
– Hybrid working based in Newcastle upon Tyne with flexible hours.
– (2 days per week from home – 3 days in Newcastle upon Tyne)
– 5 days per week or 4 days pro rata.
– 25 + bank holidays annual leave.