Transform your storytelling – Newcastle – 26 Nov
How can you tell a better story?
Storytelling and narrative skills are critical to add greater impact to your strategic communications and public relations.
This practical-based storytelling workshop provides you with an easy-to-use toolkit to transform all your communications into powerful stories that will enthral your audience.
- How to transform your strategies and stories
- How to create BIG IDEAS for multi-channel stories
- Understand what narrative is – and what it isn’t – and how to use it for new insights for strategic thinking
- Identify your Story Persona and how to tell your stories through that Persona
- Transform your next Thought Leadership, strategy, message, news release or content using the fundamental 5 Story Plots
- Identify the very heart of your emotional message and use it to connect
- Discover how to ‘Story Listen’
What you will learn:
- That you may have been a ‘news storyteller’ rather than a storyteller
- To stop using unnecessarily tedious, tame or uninspiring communications whatever the occasion
- How to unleash the great stories within you and around you
- To listen first, to ensure you discover the story
How you will benefit:
- You will be a more confident storyteller and creator of compelling corporate narrative
- Able to identify and use key storytelling strategies and tools
- Your communications will have more impact, engagement and memorability
- You can influence and change behaviours by identifying the underlying scripts people are using in the telling of their story by providing more powerful alternatives
- You will have many more stories to tell
Who should attend:
- You may have strong news or report writing skills but are you an outstanding storyteller?
- You need to achieve impact or looking for that BIG idea that works across multiple channels
- You want to influence others to stop using the underlying scripts they are using
If you would like to discuss whether this course is suitable for your needs or talk about adapting it for a bespoke in-house session please call +44 (0)7734 222 254 or email email@example.com.