- This event has passed.
Internal Communication- CIPR Specialist Certificate – Edinburgh
The aim of the CIPR Specialist Certificate (Internal Communication) is to provide the candidate with
an introduction to the key concepts, theories, techniques and skills needed to operate effectively as
an internal communicator.
Internal Communication Certificate provides you with a solid grounding in the key concepts, theories, techniques and skills needed to develop effectively as an internal communicator.
The Internal Communication Certificate covers topics including:
- organisational culture and transformation
- communication theory and strategic internal communication and engagement
- planning and managing
- setting the right tone – the fit between internal and external communication
- using social media for internal communications
- the role of communications in transforming organisations.
You will consider topics such as:
- The link between internal communication and employee engagement
- How internal communication can help organisations meet strategic objectives
- Researching, creating and curating content that has impact using a range of channels.
This a 3 day course with an added day for tutorials. The course runs on the following Thursdays 10am-4pm:
18 January 2018
8 February 2018
1 March 2018
15 March 2018- Tutorials
Not sure if this is the right course for you? Talk to us!
T: 07900 223721 E: email@example.com