Work Smarter with Microsoft Teams
These practical workshops will show you how to achieve more from Microsoft Teams. You will learn how to increase productivity, improve communication, automate everyday tasks, streamline processes, enhance collaboration, increase quality and save time.
Three short courses to show you how to achieve more from MS Teams.
You will learn how to increase productivity, improve communication, automate everyday tasks, streamline processes, enhance collaboration, increase quality and save time.
You can opt to do one or all three sessions depending on the skills you wish to update.
Session 1 – Chatting and Collaborating with Colleagues
10 – 11:30 am
Learn how to get the most out of Teams and use chat instead of Email.
Session 2 – Teams and Channels
1 – 2:30 pm
Learn how to create Teams and Channels to improve collaboration with colleagues
Session 3 – Schedule and Hold Effective Teams Meetings
3:30 – 5:00 pm
Learn how to schedule internal and external meetings in Teams and achieve more during every meeting
1. Work smarter with Teams – Collaborating with Colleagues
Are you just using Teams to meet virtually with colleagues? Our workshops will show you the many features and functions of Teams to streamline your companies communications and save time.
- How to get the most out of Teams and use chat instead of Email.
- Set up and schedule multiple meetings with multiple participants internally and externally.
- Format your posts to look like email.
- Use the scheduling assistant to find suitable times in colleagues’ calendars.
- Share files during meetings, edit documents with colleagues during meetings.
- Record meetings and transcribe notes
- Share screens and give control of your screen to others, take minutes using OneNote and more.
So much more to Teams than meets the eye, knowing now how to use it properly will save me and my team so much time and money!
2. Work smarter with Teams – Teams and Channels
This workshop will interactively show you the basics of creating a Team and a Channel and every aspect of this time saving, relationship building function.
- How to create Teams and Channels to improve collaboration with colleagues
- How to create Private and Public Teams
- Manage Teams and control what members are allowed to do
- Understand when to use the General Channel, create additional Channels for projects or topics
- Create new documents and upload files into Channels, co-edit documents live with Team members.
- Turn on notifications to stay informed of activity within Channels and more.
Very good and informative course, with lots of tips to pass on to my team!
3. Work smarter with Teams – Schedule and hold effective team meetings
This workshop will help you achieve more during every meeting, by learning the simple basics of scheduling all the way up to integrating all Office 365 software so everything is a touch of a button.
- Learn how to schedule internal and external meetings in Teams
- Learn how to schedule Teams meetings in Teams and Outlook
- Use the scheduling assistant to find suitable times in colleagues’ calendars
- Meet with external contacts
- Share files during meetings, edit documents with colleagues during meetings
- Record meetings and transcribe notes
- Share screens and give control of your screen to others
- Take minutes using OneNote and more.
It was extremely useful. Great trainer!
Who should attend
Targeted Microsoft Teams training for individuals, teams or departments focused on increasing productivity.
Add me to the waiting list
If there are no dates currently available please register your interest in this course and we will let you know once more dates become available.
How to book
You can book online with our quick booking process.Add me to the waiting list
Take a look at our calendar to find open sessions or book a bespoke package which can be delivered in the context of your business practices. Dates for this workshop:
No dates available
What to bring
All Microsoft workshops are £49 + VAT for a 90 minute course per person.
Remember we can look at running all our courses in-house if there are 4 or more people. And if this course doesn’t quite hit the skills gap you are trying to plug we can design a course just for you and your team.