How to Transform your Storytelling
A practical workshop with an easy-to-use toolkit to transform all your communications into powerful stories.
This course will enable you to tell better corporate stories. Storytelling and narrative skills are critical to add greater impact to your strategic communications and public relations.
Remember we can look at running all our 1-day courses in-house if there are 4 or more people. And if this course doesn’t quite hit the skills gap, you are trying to plug we can design a course just for you and your team.
This practical-based workshop provides you with an easy-to-use toolkit to transform all your communications into powerful stories that will enthral your audience.
- How to transform your strategies and stories
- How to create BIG IDEAS for multi-channel stories
- Understand what narrative is – and what it isn’t – and how to use it for new insights for strategic thinking
- Identify your Story Persona and how to tell your stories through that Persona
- Transform your next Thought Leadership, strategy, message, news release or content using the fundamental 5 Story Plots
- Identify the very heart of your emotional message and use it to connect
- Discover how to ‘Story Listen’
Who should attend
Anyone looking to be an outstanding storyteller, hoping to achieve impact or looking for that BIG idea that works across multiple channels.
Add me to the waiting list
If there are no dates currently available please register your interest in this course and we will let you know once more dates become available.
How to book
You can book online with our quick booking process.Add me to the waiting list
Take a look at our calendar to find open sessions or book a bespoke package which can be delivered in the context of your business practices. Dates for this workshop:
No dates available
Refreshments and lunch are included, please advise at time of booking of any specific dietary requirements or special access needs.
What to bring
Please bring note-making materials for the workshop, all other materials will be provided on the day.
If you book more than one nesma workshop you will receive a 5% discount off your entire booking.