To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Marketing Assistant
Newcastle upon Tyne
Dependant on Experience
August 4, 2021 12:00 am
How to apply:
For more information about this role, or to apply please click here.
Jackson Hogg has an immediate need for a Social Media Marketing Assistant to join the team at their headquarters in Newcastle.
The marketing function is a core part of the organisation and is involved in a wide range of activities to help drive brand awareness and create new sales leads. If you are a highly motivated individual with excellent communication, social media, and technical skills then they would love to hear from you.
Jackson Hogg is a leading specialist recruitment and outsourced people services partner focusing on Science, Technology, Engineering and Manufacturing industries, internationally. Their team of disciplined experts provide high quality, innovative recruitment and people services solutions to organisations seeking to find, train and retain exceptional talent across all functions. They offer a personal and tailored service that ensures you secure the right people for your organisation for the long term and retain them through our outsourced HR solutions.
- Creating, organising, and posting content for our social media channels, including text, images and video content
- Coordinating social media marketing campaigns in support of business goals
- Utilising marketing automation programs to help drive sales leads
- Supporting internal communication activities and building on a positive company culture
- Helping to deliver the marketing plan and overall business strategy
Necessary Skills and Qualifications
- A passion for social media, and the benefits it can bring to a business
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media channels and e-mail marketing
- Creative individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and able to balance several different projects at once
- High computer literacy
- Enjoy working as a team member as well as independently when required