To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Executive
Salary up-to 20-24k dependent on experience
December 10, 2021 12:00 am
How to apply:
Please contact s.balfour@Katysuedesigns.com
Katy Sue is a designer, manufacturer, and retailer of award-winning creative products to the cake decorating and arts and crafts markets.
With operations in the UK and USA and exporting to 50+ countries. We are based in South Shields within walking distance of the Metro and have manufacturing, product development, offices, graphics, and a filming studio on site. The company is fast-growing and has several product streams and social channels, each with its own complexities.
In a fast-paced role, you will develop our online social channels using our in-house creative content to execute highly engaging posts and campaigns that sustain and grow our audiences. You will report to our brand manager but work closely with the product manager, video production and external contributors.
- Implement and be accountable for developing the company social media channels, which cover
several platforms and niches.
- Develop our creative content in engaging ways with daily scheduled posts that promote our products and brand-focused messaging.
- Be responsible for the social media schedule which you will coordinate with the brand manager and product manager.
- Analyse and report on weekly social media presence/campaigns to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and understand the impact on sales.
- Monitor and develop reports on new trends in the social space.
Skills and Aptitudes
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proficient in photoshop or similar
- Excellent understanding of reporting and analytics
- Proficient in excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience with a proven track record in social media and content creation.
- Degree in Marketing or Social Media