To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media and Influencer Manager
Whitley Bay - Office based
£25,000 - Dependant on experience
June 14, 2021 12:00 am
Oatein are looking for a Social Media & Influencer Manager to join their marketing team, responsible for the management of multiple brands across multiple social media accounts, leading and inspiring content across appropriate channels.
This includes content creation, copywriting and developing guidance materials. The Social Media & Influencer Manager will also be responsible for developing and delivering our influencer programme to drive brand awareness, traffic and revenue via our influencer channels and affiliate programmes. The ideal candidate will be both creative and commercially minded, work well under pressure, and understand the complex needs of a growing business.
The Social Media & Influencer Manager needs solid understanding of the influencer landscape and social trends, with the agility to react to changes quickly and effectively.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and the wider marketing team, this role will be responsible for delivering on their current social media approach, but also leading on innovation and creating compelling ideas to enhance and drive their social media strategy forward.
- Be the voice of the brand to influencers and provide innovative ways to gain recognition on other people’s platforms and using them effectively to drive traffic, engagement and credibility to the brand channels.
- Manage all aspects of the businesses social channels including (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tik Tok and any emerging platforms.
- Develop and deliver an impactful and measured global and market relevant influencer strategy ensuring Oatein are utilising influencers, celebrities and content creators of all levels to enhance their communications and story-telling capability.
- Plan content across all social media channels for weekly review by Marketing Manager and wider marketing team to ensure messaging and communications are aligned across all channels.
- Work with Customer Service team in relation to community management of all channels.
- Issue a monthly Social Media and Influencer report and report back to the rest of the business on results, providing social statistics and commercial ROI.
- Provide specific KPIs and measurement against affiliate activity to show value in investing in the Affiliate Programme.
- Utilise social media listening to inform content and report to wider business on engagement performance.
- Devise bespoke product launch collaborations and execute them and feedback on performance.
- Lead in innovation, staying ahead of digital technologies and trends; conceptualising and implementing reactive campaigns utilising new developments when appropriate.
- Be the go-to social and influencer expert for the business; stay abreast of competitor brand activity, reporting back to business on all social developments and advising on new brands / trends to inform Commercial and Marketing directions.
- Be a leading player in creating an innovative team environment within marketing and in particular brand, by being an active member on campaigns and development of promotional events.
- Be able to support a growing teams workflow and aid their training and development.