To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
Social Media and Content Executive (Maternity Cover)
Full Time - 12 month fixed term Maternity Cover
August 6, 2021 12:00 am
How to apply:
For further info about the role, and to apply please click here.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Cumberland’s growing team, and help shape their digital marketing strategy across their owned, earned and paid for channels including social media, website content and PPC. It’s a great time to join the business as they look to launch new content, campaign strategies and continue to grow their digital marketing capabilities.
About the role:
This is your opportunity to shape the digital marketing strategy of the region’s most influential businesses, with over 180,000 customers, and tens of thousands of digital visitors each day.
- You will work with brand, community, product and technical digital colleagues to help form digital marketing strategies and play a key role in the marketing team.
- You will oversee the paid, owned, and earned digital marketing channels, working with the content team and external agencies to publish content, and manage incoming enquiries.
- You will take responsibility for the reporting on digital marketing campaigns, working in conjunction with digital agencies where relevant to improve performance and share this within the marketing and sales functions.
- The successful applicant will take an active role in shaping Cumberland’s new campaign and content strategies, and be part of a growing, motivated team.
About you: You’ll have a passion for marketing and a desire to grow and improve the solid base of digital marketing with:
- Experience of managing social media channels
- A creative, and customer centric approach
- Experience of managing digital campaigns, and good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong digital marketing skills and a willingness to bring new ideas to the table
- The ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines
- Good organisational skills