To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
Marketing & Sales Lead
North East of England
Full Time, Permeant - 37.5 hours over 4 day working week.
£29k – £34k depending on skills and experience
May 31, 2023 11:59 pm
How to apply:
For the full job description or to apply please click here.
Ford Aerospace are looking for a new recruit to grow its sales and marketing.
To be site lead on marketing the business to the wider marketplace through various media. To ensure that the Customer is kept up to date with all information regarding current order book status. Ensure that the Customer order book is managed in an efficient and effective manner, fostering excellent customer relationships and tracking orders from sales order to despatch to ensure orders are despatched on-time. To build customer relationships with trust and understanding in order to encourage more orders and grow the order book
Role & Responsibilities
· Lead the marketing of the company through managing ideas generation for campaigns and content.
· Co-ordinate all sales and marketing activities to drive consistency, collaboration and a common goal.
· Creating engaging and creative content that will help generate quality leads throughout the sales and marketing cycle.
· Assisting with the measurement and analysis of the success of digital campaigns including PPC and SEO.
· Stay up to date with latest customer news, through online market research and face to face discussions.
· Work to understand various customer segments, needs and opportunities.
· Manage business brand image through online presence as well as internal and external communications.
· Build and Manage a sales pipeline, progressing sales leads through stages of the sales process (using CRM).
· Coordinating proactive and reactive customer communications across the various media and being a voice of Ford to the marketplace.
· Producing sales reports to the business to monitor key account performance (including scorecards and performance to forecast and customer satisfaction).
· Working to assist colleagues with their workloads during busy periods or periods of absence.