To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
Studio based in Newcastle
£35k to £38k - depending on experience
January 6, 2023 5:00 pm
How to apply:
To read the full job description or to apply for the role please click here.
Fancy helping shape the future of one of the UK’s most successful Digital Development Agencies?
Headquartered on Newcastle’s quayside, Enigma are a 40 strong team of digital innovators, creative developers and inspiring designers. Enigma work with ambitious clients from around the UK, and design & build market leading web, mobile and bespoke digital applications for them.
They’re looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative and strategic Marketing Manager to join the team. The objective is simple – to help Enigma communicate to the wider world just what makes them special, and how they might be able to benefit from working with them.
They’re looking for…
· A strategic thinker who is interested in understanding the business, the sector and the clients.
· A self-starter with an eye for detail who can help communicate what Enigma do, how they do it, and what makes them special.
· An internal journalist with a curiosity for great stories and how to craft them.
· Someone who gets just as excited about executing the detail as they do about the big ideas.
· An enthusiast who isn’t afraid to get stuck in and own Engima’s marketing vision.
· A balanced mind-set; with the confidence to champion ideas coupled with the flexibility to consider alternative approaches.
· A creative and collaborative team player who will be a positive addition to the vibrant studio culture.
This is newly created position, will involve working as part of Enigma’s senior management team, and is the perfect role for someone looking to take the next career step with a forward thinking, supportive digital development agency.