To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flexible (Homeworking/Office) with visits to Sunderland, Tyne and Wear.
Full Time (37 hours per week)
£35,000 per annum
November 2, 2022 12:00 am
How to apply:
For an informal discussion, please contact Claire Henderson, Head of Communications, Claire.email@example.com | 0191 566 1032.
Find out more HERE
Northern Housing Consortium is looking for an experienced marketing and communications professional to join their team to drive their procurement marketing activities and maximise sales opportunities and Return on Investment.
Reporting to the Head of Communications and working closely with the Executive Director (Commercial) this is the perfect role for a proven marketer with experience in campaign activity and who can demonstrate a varied portfolio of results-driven marketing. From working at a strategic level, planning and executing multi-media strategies, to getting stuck into day-to-day marketing activity – creating excellent content and liaising with our members and suppliers. Key duties will include:
- Developing and managing a digital-first integrated, multi-media marketing and communications strategy for Consortium Procurement, the commercial arm of the NHC, that maximises sales opportunities & RoI and aligns with the NHC’s new corporate plan
- Embedding and coordinating internal and external communications across all stakeholders
- Creating engaging and exciting copy and digital content tailored to different audiences
- Supporting the Executive Director (Commercial) & Head of Communications to deliver on all marketing aspects associated with Investment in Procurement III
- Ensuring that the Consortium Procurement brand and reputation is developed, maintained, and upheld at all times.
You will be educated to marketing degree standard or equivalent (CIM qualified), and have at least two years of experience working at a senior level within a communications or marketing role, you will have strong copywriting and verbal skills. You will be strategic in your outlook, yet able to react quickly to new opportunities that arise. You will have strong analytical skills to manipulate data, relationships and patterns to improve marketing activity, and you will be able to demonstrate commercial thinking and keep abreast of market trends.
FIND OUT MORE HERE