To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
Full Time Cover - 12 months
Dependant on Experience
October 16, 2020 12:00 am
How to apply:
To find out more about the exciting opportunity or to apply please click here.
An exciting opportunity is available for a talented and enthusiastic Marketing Executive, joining a dynamic and fast-paced team to help inspire, and engage their customers.
You will need to be an all-round marketing professional. The role will be perfect for a Marketing Assistant or Executive with 1-2 years’ experience, who has a creative flair with a keen eye for detail.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of the marketing strategy in Lookers helping to maximise revenue and margin through effective digital marketing planning and execution.
Key responsibilities include:
· Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including dealerships, marketing colleagues, suppliers and manufacturers
· Develop a thorough understanding of the manufacturer brands to maximise their potential within the Lookers portfolio
· Support the development of a marketing plan for the brand and post campaign analysis
· Contribute to the planning and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns from initial concept, through to completion
· Management of events, both offsite and at dealerships, including product placements, new model launches etc.
· Act as source for Divisional information including best practice and adherence to Corporate Identity
· Support the Brand Marketing Manager and the wider Team in presenting regular reports to sales teams, senior management and manufacturers