To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
North East based
Full-time / Permanent
April 15, 2022 12:00 am
How to apply:
For full job description and to apply for this role, please click here.
Osbit, which stands for On Spec, Budget and In Time, is an engineering company based in North East England, which is committed to enabling the world’s transition to cleaner energy sources. The company designs and builds offshore engineering systems which are operated by its customers to help install offshore wind farms across the world. Osbit has recently been acquired by an exciting new services company named Venterra Group and the business is in the process of executing a highly ambitious business growth plan.
The Brand & Comms Executive provides a wide variety of support within the Brand & Comms team, and across the wider business at Osbit. We are looking for someone who is willing to put in the effort needed to make things happen but is equally committed to having fun with their work and team. This person is an efficient, organised, and driven individual with strong written and verbal communication skills. They will be a creative thinker with a passion for coming up with new ideas and be able to learn and work across multiple systems quickly and intuitively.
The Marketing Executive works collaboratively on both internal and external communications initiatives. They will also work in partnership with our parent company Venterra Group and support our fellow Member Companies, where needed.
Key Areas of Responsibility & Accountability
- Create and publish content to digital platforms such as our company website and intranet.
- Support in the development and execution of communications campaigns to support operational activities and increase brand awareness.
- Support internal comms/campaigns, including our teaching & learning webinars and intranet.
- Ensure consistent messaging throughout all channels.
- Manage sub-contractors to generate high quality photography and video.
- Help with the planning and running of Osbit events, including our annual summer festival.
- Work with the wider team to nurture our unique company culture.
- Provide administrative support for general comms activities.
- Self-motivated with a positive, proactive, and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Innovative and creative with the confidence to generate and promote new ideas.
- Excellent copywriting and editing ability.
- Good organisational and planning skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- A strong communicator, verbally, visually, and in writing.
- Naturally keen and a proactive team player.
- Happy to help, can do attitude.
Responsibilities may change from time to time, depending on business needs.