To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
Newcastle upon Tyne
September 2, 2021 12:00 am
How to apply:
For more information about the role and to apply please click here.
An exciting opportunity is available for a talented and enthusiastic Marketing Executive, joining the dynamic and fast-paced Volkswagen Group Division to help inspire, and engage our customers. You will need to be an all-round marketing professional. The role will be perfect for an Executive with 1-2 years’ experience, who has a creative flair with a keen eye for detail.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of the marketing strategy in a multi Franchise division in Lookers helping to maximise revenue and margin through effective digital marketing planning and execution. The division includes the following brands – Volkswagen passenger cars, Volkswagen commercial vehicles, SKODA, SEAT, Kia, and CUPRA with 27 sites throughout the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including dealerships, marketing colleagues, suppliers and manufacturers
- Develop a thorough understanding of the manufacturer brands to maximise their potential within the Lookers portfolio
- Support the development of a marketing plan for the brand and post campaign analysis
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns from initial concept, through to completion
- Management of events, both offsite and at dealerships, including product placements, new model launches etc.
- Act as source for Divisional information including best practice and adherence to Corporate Identity
- Support the Brand Marketing Manager and the wider Team in presenting regular reports to sales teams, senior management and manufacturers
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in marketing and customer communications. Whilst experience within automotive retail is preferred, candidates who can demonstrate an understanding of the sector and an ability to apply other sector experience are welcome to apply, with degree or equivalent.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate continuous professional development in marketing & communications and their understanding of a changing consumer marketplace.
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Self-motivated, results-driven and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build good relationships at all levels
- Ability to work well under pressure, managing several projects simultaneously
- Adaptability. Committed to sometimes working outside of regular hours and weekends and travel throughout the UK