To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
Newcastle upon Tyne
Full Time - Permanent
April 30, 2021 12:00 am
How to apply:
To find out more about this great opportunity, and to apply for the role please click here.
Womble Bond Dickinson has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join their Marketing and Communications team.
The team is the largest in our wider Business Development team and is responsible for promoting a greater understanding of Womble Bond Dickinson’s strengths and vision in the marketplace through communication channels. This includes marketing, PR, events, client communications, brand, design, website, digital, social media, sponsorship, thought leadership and national campaigns.
You will be providing broad marketing and communications support to the business on a day-to-day basis across a wide range of channels. You will work with the marketing and communications team, liaising directly with partners, lawyers and other key stakeholders across the business to ensure the marketing and communication activities are aligned to the firm’s objectives, deliver a return on investment and are delivered in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Working with and supporting the Marketing and Events Manager to devise and implement integrated marketing campaigns with a keen focus on measurement and data
- Leading on the drafting and implementation of regional marketing plans and management of associated budgets
- Managing regional projects to enable digital and offline communications to the firm’s core audiences
- Producing and optimising content for a wide range of marketing communications, both digitally and print
- Being an ambassador for the firm’s CRM system, and using it to monitor and track the return on investment from all marketing activity.