To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
Full Time - Permanent
August 6, 2021 12:00 am
How to apply:
For more information about the role, and to apply please click here.
CMP Products, part of the British Engines Group, is a market leader in the design and manufacture of cable glands, cable accessories and cable cleats for installation in industrial, marine and explosive atmospheres.
Continuous improvement and innovation ensure that CMP’s products lead the way in quality, safety and performance. The company is based in Cramlington, Northumberland and has offices across the world including the USA, Asia, Russia, Middle East, Australia and South Africa.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the site in Cramlington for a Marketing Coordinator to join CMP Products growing business.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the Marketing Coordinator will play a significant role in the successful delivery of CMP’s marketing objectives, with headline responsibilities including leading on integrated marketing campaigns, providing marketing support to our global sales team and being the key contact for marketing requirements with stakeholders.
This is an interesting and varied role, which requires a general understanding from across the marketing mix including online, offline, events, search engine optimisation and writing for B2B.
Duties will include
- To lead integrated marketing campaigns for new and existing product ranges working to promote products to a global audience (website page development, emails, social banners, webinars, PR and any other applicable areas)
- To plan and monitor workload with external agencies
- To provide marketing support to the global sales team
- To act as project manager for company presentation development
- To be the key contact for customer marketing requirements and ensure any requests are fulfilled as required
- To develop relationships with external stakeholder groups
- To proof-read marketing collateral for both internal and external audiences
- To lead on photography and video requirements
- To manage the catalogue of promotional items and organise distribution to regional offices
- To collate budget and forecast figures for the Head of Marketing on a regular basis
- To provide ad-hoc support in the production of technical material as and when required e.g. typesetting, proofing etc.
- To project manage CMP events and exhibition attendance, ensuring brand consistency throughout the business and reporting on outcomes (currently on hold due to COVID restrictions)
- To ensure that you work in a safe manner and comply with the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
- To carry out any other duties not listed above as may reasonably be expected