To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time/Permanent - Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
January 22, 2021 12:00 am
How to apply:
To find out more details about this interesting role, and to apply please click here.
As the largest integrated forestry business in the UK, with 1500 employees and operations spanning the forestry, sawmilling, timber manufacturing and energy sectors, BSW Timber Group is a rapidly developing multi-site business with a turnover in excess of £500m.
With 7 sawmills in the UK and one in Latvia, manufacturing and supplying a wide range of quality sawn products for a variety of industries, they’re constantly working together to create a sustainable future for British forests and woodlands.
BSW has excellent opportunities for you to develop your career in Marketing as a Marketing Coordinator. Based at our Carlisle site you will be a key member of our Marketing team assisting with the delivery of our marketing strategy through creation, assistance and development of marketing materials and content.
Specifically, some responsibilities of a Marketing Coordinator include:
- Support development of the image of BSW Group brands and products.
- Assist with the creation of literature and other marketing collateral, online and offline.
- Organise and attend events such as trade shows, trade days and product photoshoots.
- Maintain the Groups range of websites, developing and updating digital content.
- Manage, develop and grow our expanding range of social media channels.
- Plan and support public relations and corporate social responsibility activities.
- Copywriting and proofreading of marketing materials.
- Support internal and external marketing campaigns.
- General administrative support.