To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Communications Executive
£32,500 per annum, Plus Pension, Benefits and Holiday Package of up to 37 days inc. Bank Holidays
November 7, 2022 12:00 am
LexiaUK Ltd. is a leading educational software provider and exclusive distributor of Lexia® literacy skills software. As part of an ongoing drive to enhance their marketing strategy, they require an experienced Marketing & Communications Executive.
The successful candidate will help maintain and develop the company’s presence across all forms of communication with existing and prospective customers. This is a varied and interesting role, working closely with all departments. Experience in marketing to the education sector would be advantageous however is not essential as support will be provided. What they do need however, are exceptional copywriting and proof-reading skills due to the nature of their target audience.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Supporting the line manager, and often working on your own initiative, you will be responsible for implementing and developing assigned marketing campaigns for their products and services. You will be involved at all levels, working across several teams in order to ensure the marketing function delivers on its objectives. This job is full of variety so you will need to be able to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks.
Regular duties include:
• Assisting in, and creating lead generation campaigns (including mass mailers and regular email campaigns)
• Coordinating projects across multiple teams
• Analysis and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns
• Provide research-based and informed input into the marketing strategy
• Organising assigned promotional events (field-based and online)
• Contact database maintenance, including CRM and spreadsheets
• Conducting and writing up phone-based questionnaires
• Regularly review, maintain and provide input into the updating of promotional materials & website
• Work with outside agencies (marketing, print, events)
• Keeping abreast of educational policy/practices and providing input into aligning company messaging
• Anglicising US product and marketing content
• In and outbound telephone work to support marketing objectives
• Performing general admin duties to support the marketing function