To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
Permanent, Full Time
Dependent on experience
November 10, 2022 11:59 pm
How to apply:
To read the full job description and to apply click here.
British Engines is a leading engineering group with a long heritage in the North East of England since 1922. Working across the globe, the group offers professionals, graduates and apprentices the opportunity to work within a fast paced, innovative business.
Employing approximately 1,200 people, our eight businesses design, manufacture, assemble, test and service leading products and components for a wide range of industries including the renewables, digital, defence, power, nuclear, aerospace, robotics, oil and gas, chemical, marine, construction and agriculture sectors.
Companies and products in the group include:
- CMP Products – electrical cable glands, cable cleats and associated products
- BEL Engineering – engineering service provider of sub-contract machining, assembly and test
- Michell Bearings – hydrodynamic bearing manufacturer
- Rotary Power – hydraulic motors and pumps, and hydraulic power units
- BEL Valves – high integrity valves, actuators and controls
- Stephenson Gobin – electromagnetic clutches and brakes, and fire safety products
- Stadium Export Service – export service and industrial packing solutions
- Tyne Pressure Testing – specialist pressure testing facilities, testing to extreme pressures
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant to join the British Engines Group on a full time, permanent basis. If you are passionate and well organised, and would like to develop a career in marketing for an established North East brand, then British Engines would love to hear from you!
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, you will assist in the development and creation of online and offline marketing campaigns across the British Engines Group.
Duties will include (more on the full job description)
- To provide assistance to the Group Marketing Manager
- To develop content for case studies and social media posts
- To develop content for and maintain company websites using WordPress
- To create video content, alongside a videographer, for training purposes and social media channels
- To use Adobe design packages for the production of marketing content/literature