To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
Head of Marketing
Aberdeen or Newcastle
Competitive - dependant on experience
June 21, 2021 12:00 am
How to apply:
For further information about key skills needed for this fantastic opportunity, and to apply please click here.
As Head of Marketing, you will assist in driving organisational growth and competitive advantage through the acquisition of new clients and the maintenance of existing clients. You will position the organisation as a leading service provider, especially to the energy sector, internationally through the use all communications channels, especially digital, comprehensively, and effectively to deliver the right messages to the right people at the right times.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and deliver the 3t Transform annual marketing and communications plans, with a clear focus on lead generation campaigns with defined goals and KPIs
- Ensure the plan is a fully integrated part of the wider sales and marketing strategy, and fully aligned with the organisational strategy
- Manage all communications channels, especially digital, including optimization of the website, effective and compliant email marketing, goals-driven use of social media, developing and managing digital advertising campaigns, and managing events attendance (online and face to face)
- Produce and enhance relevant, engaging, and topical on-brand (or style-guide compliant) content for all appropriate formats, including writing for digital channels, press and internal, and curating and briefing content for use in videos and podcasts
- Analyse and report on results of all campaigns and key activities regularly, and adapt plans accordingly in discussion with the VP of Sales
- Manage suppliers to marcomm effectively and efficiently, providing clear briefs which include goals, KPIs and anticipated ROI
- Build strong relationships across the group, especially with other marcomm professionals, sharing experience, learning and evidence of ‘what works’ for mutual benefit and sustained professional development.
Your Skills and Experience
You will have:
- A degree, or equivalent, in a relevant discipline
- Extensive knowledge of the role marketing and communications plays in achieving business growth in a B2B context
- Deep and practical knowledge of the channels and formats used to target new customers and maintain existing ones, especially digital
- Good knowledge of how to curate and create rich, relevant content to build a content strategy and to use across all appropriate channels
- Significant experience of developing and implementing B2B marketing and communications plans that are fully aligned to an agreed strategy