To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
Digital Marketing Manager
April 30, 2021 12:00 pm
How to apply:
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to submit your cv.
Oatein are looking for a full-time, Digital Marketing Manager to take the reins & drive Oatein to further growth & success during 2021 & beyond.
It’ll be your duty to plan, implement & develop overall marketing strategies. You’ll be passionate about digital technologies & know your way around digital marketing channels. Experience of budget management is essential.
Oatein manufacture a range of High Protein snacks which are sold in over 55 countries around the World from our HQ in Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom. Our products are a delicious and healthier alternative to traditional confectionery and come in a host of mouth watering flavours.
· Lead the marketing team in day-to-day activities to allow the team to achieve targets & set goals.
· Establish positioning, identify target audiences & develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels & segments.
· Create, maintain & conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms & extract key insights for future campaign development & go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals & recommendations on tactics.
· Plan & execute all digital marketing including SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media & display advertising.
· Degree in marketing or business preferred
· Excellent communication skills
· Skilled in developing marketing plans & campaigns
· Strong project management, multitasking & decision-making
· Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity