To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
Digital Marketing Executive – Two Vacancies
Dependant on Experience
October 16, 2020 12:00 am
How to apply:
To find out more about these exciting roles and to apply please click here.
Lookers Academy have an exciting opportunity for two Online Marketing Executives to join their Group Marketing Team in Newcastle.
The Online Marketing Executive will assist in the development and execution of digital marketing strategy across SEO/SEM and on-site optimisation through identifying trends and opportunities in their data and analytics platforms.
Knowledge of the industry and the latest trends in SEM is essential. For example, If there’s an algorithm change, or a new Google Ads feature. You’ll need to have knowledge of search engines and strong working knowledge of search marketing tools such as Google Analytics, AHREFS or MOZ.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns and strategy using techniques including (but not limited to): keyword research, competitor research, onsite optimisation, PPC campaign management and backlink analysis. From auditing and analysis, to technical implementation and reporting, you’ll cover the full spectrum of online marketing.
· Execute digital marketing strategy in line with seasonal and yearly plans
· Utilise analytics and data to help provide meaningful, actionable insights
· Research and analyse competitors’ online activity across organic search, paid and social to identify opportunities for growth
· Assist in managing and reporting on paid search strategy
· Auditing technical SEO and content
· Conducting keyword research