To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Designer
Full Time - Permanent
March 21, 2021 12:00 am
Covetrus is a global animal-health technology and services company supporting the companion, equine and large animal veterinary markets. We put veterinarians at the centre of everything we do, and work as a trusted extension of their healthcare team.
As a global animal-health company with a mission to advance the world of veterinary medicine, we are dedicated to providing ethical and sustainable solutions that improve the lives of our employees, customers, and partners, while positively impacting the communities we serve.
Our values guide us every day. Do Good, Be Passionate, Never Settle, Share the Customer Goal and Give Power.
The Covetrus Marketing Team based in Edinburgh are now looking for a Digital Marketing Designer to lead and produce the design function for the Covetrus Customer Operations team. You will be responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics (including art direction of photography), email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads. You will report to the Senior Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist and work closely with the Technical Business Unit Director and Product Category Managers.
Role And Responsibilities
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates. While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands-on.
- Produce the design for print collateral such as leaflets and brochures.
- Design and optimise social media content native to each platform
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Campaign launch including paid social media
- Work with Senior Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with Senior Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.