To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
Digital Marketing Account Manager
Gateshead, although remote is still currently in place
Negotiable, plus pension and benefits package
April 30, 2021 12:00 pm
r//evolution delivers highly effective, growth focused services for their diverse clients. They’re friendly, dynamic and ambitious with a client-centric ethos. Their offices are in Gateshead, Tyne & Wear and Spinningfields, Manchester. They’re currently working remotely but plan to blend home & office working once lockdown rules allow. You may also visit clients as you plan, deliver and report on your work.
As a growing team, with a reputation for delivering great results, there are exciting opportunities to progress within the business.
About the job:
r//evolution are looking for an experienced, ambitious and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Account Manager to join their Online Marketing Team. You’ll manage a variety of client accounts and deliver growth-focused digital marketing campaigns ranging from paid search/social, SEO and CRO.
You’ll have experience of planning and delivering high quality digital marketing campaigns across a variety of channels to help clients meet their objectives. Results-focused, you’ll be methodical and able to use a range of digital marketing tactics to their potential. You’ll use these skills to identify key opportunities and deliver results for clients across various sectors. If you’re a highly motivated and ambitious team player, looking for your next career move, this could be the perfect role for you. You’ll be a capable account manager, a strong communicator and you’ll build great relationships with colleagues and earn a high degree of trust from your clients.
- Manage client relationships and accounts
- Ensure all client accounts meet best practice
- Have a strong understanding of lead-generation focused marketing tactics – including PPC, SEO, CRO.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies for clients – ranging from paid social/search, SEO and CRO
- Demonstrate growth and digital strategy for clients as well as being commercially aware
- Monitor and understand your clients’ budgets and targets
- Provide strategic monthly reporting
- Effectively manage your workload
- Be competent in all relevant tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, SEMrush
- Mentor and guide junior members of the team