To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
Digital Marketing Account Executive
Gateshead, although remote is still currently in place
Negotiable, plus pension and benefits package
April 30, 2021 12:00 pm
r//evolution delivers highly effective, growth focused services for their diverse clients. They’re friendly, dynamic and ambitious with a client-centric ethos.
Their offices are in Gateshead, Tyne & Wear and Spinningfields, Manchester. They’re currently working remotely but plan to blend home & office working once lockdown rules allow. You may also visit clients as you plan, deliver and report on your work. As a growing team, with a reputation for delivering great results, there are exciting opportunities to progress within the business.
About the job:
r//evolution are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Account Executive to join their Online Marketing team. You’ll help to manage a variety of client accounts and deliver growth-focused digital marketing campaigns – utilising a range of tactics including PPC, SEO and content marketing.
You’ll have experience and an understanding of digital marketing channels and will know how they can be used to help clients meet their objectives. To be successful, you’ll need to understand how to implement PPC, social and content marketing campaigns. Results-focused, you’ll have an eye for detail and be a confident self-starter who is brimming with enthusiasm. If you’re an ambitious team player, looking for your next career move, this could be the perfect role for you. You’ll be a strong communicator, building great relationships with colleagues and earning a high degree of trust from clients.
- Assist the online marketing team in delivering high-quality digital marketing campaign for clients.
- Possess excellent copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills with an ability to write in a style appropriate to the medium, message and audience.
- Clear understanding of the use of different digital marketing tools for different purposes and audiences.
- Experience of content planning and integrating content messaging and delivery across a range of marketing channels including email, web, and social media.
- Experience of managing and monitoring social media channels.
- Develop strong relationships through clear communication with all stakeholders.
- Effectively manage your workload, completing all tasks on time, accurately recording your time.