To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Account Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne
£20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience + Commission)
May 28, 2021 12:00 am
How to apply:
To find out more about this role or to apply please check out the Inspired website here.
Inspired Agency are a strategic, creative and digital agency. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, strategic and client-focussed Digital Account Manager to join their Client Services team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a post-graduate or existing executive to develop their knowledge and skills in a true full service agency. Working under the direction of an Account Director you will be a key member of the team, linking the agency to their clients.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Provide the first point of contact for a portfolio of clients, building strong, positive relationships.
- Develop a deep understanding of the clients businesses, markets and opportunities and use this knowledge to add value to the client / agency relationship.
- Work with the agency teams (Development, Design, Digital Marketing) to create and supervise the delivery of strategies that will deliver measurable results for the clients.
These may include:
- Search engine optimisation campaigns
- Paid search campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Conversion rate optimisation campaigns
- Brand and design projects
- Take briefs from clients and own them through the delivery process.
- Support clients through new web projects, drawing together client requirements and content and using these to shape the solution.
- Write status and contact reports to keep clients and team members updated on account activity.
- Produce reports and evaluations for clients.
Inspired are an agency that has a proven track record of garnering long-term client relationships by creating and executing long-term digital marketing strategies that deliver results through continuous improvement and recurring innovation.
You will be part of a collaborative culture, working in a relaxed, yet focused, open plan office, surrounded by likeminded creative and technical professionals all committed to adding value to the client campaigns and projects, delivering results for the agency’s clients and further developing the agency’s proposition and competitive edge.