To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications & PR Specialist
Full Time (37 hours per week)
£40,478 - £43,516
March 19, 2023 11:00 pm
Join the Team:
NEPO undertakes high-value procurement in major strategic areas of spend in partnership with North East local authorities (known as our Member Authorities) and a range of nationwide Associate Members.
They are focused on delivering positive outcomes for our Member Authorities, regional supply base and over 900 Associate Members from the wider public sector. In addition to delivering a collaborative procurement work programme of £850M, NEPO is responsible for the Open and the NEPO Business Club programme of support for our suppliers.
NEPO are a forward-thinking organisation that supports personal development and provides a unique opportunity to work collaboratively across the North East public sector. This is your opportunity to join a small, vibrant organisation, and be part of a friendly team that works closely with local authority colleagues across the region to deliver a diverse programme of work.
- To plan, develop and deliver the Collaborative Procurement Communications Strategy that supports the corporate objectives of the NEPO 2025 Strategy.
- To advise and support the NEPO Senior Management Team on all communication matters, helping build and enhance the North East’s reputation for collaborative procurement.
- To lead and manage communication activity across NEPO and drive good communication practices throughout the NEPO team.
- Through an outsourced agreement, manage NEPO’s public relations activity.
- Where appropriate, provide communications expertise, guidance and support to NEPO suppliers and delivery partners to ensure joined-up communications of NEPO solutions.