To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time / Permanent
January 21, 2022 12:00 am
How to apply:
To find about more about this role, or to apply please click here and complete the application form.
AV Dawson is one of the largest and widely recognised businesses in Teesside. Due to business growth and expansion and as part of their ongoing development, we are looking for a Communications Executive to join our busy marketing department.
AV Dawson is a diverse, exciting, and fast paced business and in this busy and varied role, you will have the chance to be involved in a range of marketing and communication activities.
The key aspects of the role include:
• Generate content, ensuring that engagement is appropriate and consistent
• Generate new ideas for content in line with the communication strategy
• Assist in developing a communications strategy incorporating a multi-channel approach
• Create and update relevant information for both internal and external stakeholders
• Compile online and offline communications
• Write and produce content for social media
• Monitor social media and engage with local stakeholders
• Developing and producing case studies
• Generate engaging content for company group websites
• Generate content and keep AV Dawson app up to date
• Help keep the group branding consistent internally and externally
• Keep internal communications platforms up to date with relevant communications and information
• Support the marketing manager in daily tasks and activities
• Develop relationships to grow media coverage both online and offline