To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications and Marketing Officer Manufacturing and Innovation
Full time - 37.5 hours per week
£25,655 - £31,534 per annum
February 22, 2022 11:59 pm
How to apply:
For the full job description and to apply please click here.
Do you want to work in one of the best performing NHS organisations in England? Work in an organisation that supports its staff and focuses on staff experience as much as it does the experience of its patients? You can live and breathe in an area that has the cleanest air, cost effective living, great nightlife, some of the best schools with a wealth of history available on your doorstep. Sound too good to be true? Well it isn’t, this is what you get when you work for Northumbria Healthcare and, this is…the Northumbria Way!
This is an exciting opportunity to support the Northumbria Healthcare Manufacturing and Innovation Hub with it’s marketing and communications requirements.
The post holder will work as part of a fast paced and dynamic team, liaising with colleagues at the manufacturing hub to understand and support their marketing needs. They should have a good understanding of marketing theory and how to apply models.
Key responsibilities include promoting the services, work and reputation of the organisation using a wide range of communication and marketing techniques and in accordance with an existing communications
and marketing strategy.
Main duties of the job
- Implements and evaluates communications and marketing projects.
• Commissions, writes, edits, proof reads and co-ordinates complex publications, leaflets and advice documents; articles, briefings and online content, organises print and distribution, ensuring everything is of the highest standard.
• Organises and manages events
• Provides communication and marketing advice to managers, staff and committees, and acts as communications specialist to advise and influence committees in a particular area of the organisation at times of change when good communication is crucial.
• Develops, implements and evaluates communications and marketing strategies
- Monitor the social channels for the manufacturing and innovation hub
- Produce, upload and maintain website content