To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Relationship Executive
North East of England - Flexible (home working with travel to event/client locations)
Full Time (37.5 hours per week), Permanent.
£25,000 per annum
April 17, 2023 5:00 pm
How to apply:
Please forward a CV and cover letter to Lucy Davidson by Monday, 17 April, at 5 pm using email@example.com.
For an informal chat about the role, give Lucy a call at 07734 222 254.
nesma works with some of the best marketing talents and brands internationally through our accredited Chartered Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Public Relations and Know-How & Do teaching and webinars.
We are looking for someone who is interested in joining the company for its next growth phase to support our Client Relationship Manager; we are looking for someone either at Degree level or with 3 years of business experience. It is an excellent role for someone who is passionate about customer care with practised organisational skills. There are opportunities for the right candidate to progress in the company as it grows.
- Provide admin support for client relationship manager and wider team
- Ensure that information and content are up-to-date for tutors, students, and partners via our CRM system
- Support nesma’s digital marketing, including keeping the website up to date and preparing content for social media and newsletter
- Research, collate and present information
- Take responsibility for reporting and administrative tasks, i.e updating teaching materials
- Take ownership of the Know-How and Do workshops delivered by our internal and external speakers
- Organise nesma networking socials and support exhibition and events attendance
- Able to work efficiently and effectively with an excellent eye for detail
- Able to prioritise and manage competing priorities
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Highly organised and good time management skills
- Able to work proactively around obstacles, using own initiative to identify and propose solutions
- A passion for social media and creating content
- Flexibility and accountability
- Cheerful nature and comfortable dealing with our internal and external customers
- High level of literacy, numeracy and accuracy
- Up-to-date experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience using CRM systems; LMS platforms are desirable
We place a heavy emphasis on our customer experience and quality service; we expect anyone who joins the team to have the same passion and social capabilities as us. You will enjoy a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable, but it will be a rewarding stage of your career. We believe in living and working sustainably as far as we can.
- 37.5 hr working week.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Extra day holiday for your birthday after one year with the company
- Volunteering scheme one day per year
- Job share available
- Company laptop + mobile provided
- Strong opportunities for growth within the company