To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
Client Partner / Account Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne
September 22, 2021 12:00 am
How to apply:
So, if you’ve got at least three years’ experience in a similar agency role (Account Manager/Executive or similar), and you’re ready for your next big adventure, click here to download the full Job Description and then drop your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Narrative are looking for an ambitious Client Partner to join their client partnership team. If chief organiser, go-getter and marketing maestro are just some of your pseudonyms; you’re going to want to download this job description pronto. Their clients are ready to be inspired by your attitude and organisational skills as you guide them to brand supremacy.
As Client Partner, you will be responsible for developing working relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues ensuring smooth running of projects. Your role will involve developing creative assets, solving problems, drafting internal and external communications and documenting project progress.
• Managing an effective production process
• Execute campaign deliverables on time and to budget
• Project managing a range of clients’ work at once, ensuring constant high standards
• Develop creative resources for DM, HTML email, social media, outdoor display, etc
• Build strong rapport with all your clients and keep them updated
• Administration of client accounts, including reports, time plans and meeting plans
• Support the planning team with research projects
• Attend client briefings
The Client Partner is responsible for delivering an outstanding level of project support to clients that encourages repeat business. You will help lead and inspire all of Narrative’s stakeholders including clients, suppliers and employees, and support the Client Partnerships Director to mentor the less-experienced members of the team.