To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
Business Development / Marketing Executive
Metnor House, Killingworth
Full Time - Permanent
Salary is based on experience
March 19, 2021 12:00 am
How to apply:
If you think you meet the requirements for this vacancy then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of Job
The business development element of the role is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across the group and demands exceptional inter-personal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of the organisation and its services to support the agendas of the Senior Management Teams of each organisation.
The Marketing element of the role is to support the Group Marketing Manager and promote the Company brands and services through coordinated and integrated marketing campaigns. Work with managers to oversee the implementation of marketing plans, and produce promotional materials, including brochures to showcase and promote current and previous sectors and projects.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients including social engagement
- Researching and supporting on-boarding of new clients
- Assisting with writing and reviewing all PQQ and Tender documentation
- Support the promotion of our business by attending networking events and exhibitions.
- Provide support and assistance with marketing across the Metnor Group – consisting of 4 different companies.
- Updating website and branding projects
- Assist with project marketing plans to ensure actions are kept up to date and regularly reviewed
- Assist with delivering marketing plan objectives
- Contribute creative ideas to site branding and support site teams with marketing assistance
- Help generate written and visual (including video) content for marketing communications and regularly contribute to social media posts
- Assist with content marketing strategy and creation of targeted content marketing schedule
- Help write external PR, communications and good news stories to promote externally
- Support with the production of marketing collateral, brochures, case studies and documentation
- Support with in-house graphic design requirements and help put together creative content
- Help deliver online & offline marketing campaigns for the business, projects and sectors
- Help with monthly search engine optimisation activities and monitoring our own performance on social.
- Help champion company branding and corporate identity throughout the business, communicating guidelines and standards internally
- Support marketing requirements for various events / conferences.
- Collate and maintain marketing image library for external use
- Help assist with project photography brief and give creative direction to photographer
- Schedule and prepare written award entries annually to promote the business.
- Help with administrative tasks and adhoc marketing activities as and when required
- A collaborative approach to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams
|Essential Skills||Desirable Skills|