To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand Marketing Executive – Audi
Newcastle upon Tyne (Hybrid working)
December 3, 2021 12:00 am
How to apply:
For more information about the role and to apply please click here.
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced and talented Marketing Executive, to join and collaborate with a dynamic and fast-paced team to help inspire and engage our customers. You will need to be an all-round marketing professional.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the marketing strategy for Audi, helping to maximise revenue and margin through effective marketing planning and execution.
Key responsibilities include:
- Write, edit and proofread content for multiple channels – website, social media and offline materials.
- Build and dispatch email marketing campaigns.
- Identify and define audiences using our database platform and extract data accordingly.
- Support social media accounts – including creating content, promoting activity, and responding to comments.
- Competitive research/monitoring and creative ideas for activities for enquiry generation and promotion of products and service
- Following process, accurately create briefs, align with the cross functional teams, third parties and agencies SLA’s.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Audi manufacturer brand to maximise its potential within the Lookers portfolio.
- Ensure brand policies and processes are always followed.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in marketing and customer communications. Whilst experience within automotive retail or financial services is preferred, candidates who can demonstrate an understanding of the sector and an ability to apply other sector experiences are welcome to apply, with a degree or equivalent experience.
- A team player with a positive attitude, who can build effective professional relationships at all levels.
- A self-motivated, results-driven and proactive team member who shows initiative.
- Organised. Someone who can work well under pressure, managing multi-channel marketing with creative brand communications and campaigns simultaneously.
- Adaptable. Committed to sometimes working outside of regular hours and weekends including travel throughout the UK.
- Responsive. Use a test and learn approach, actively considering the changing consumer marketplace.
- Uses effective communication skills, including written reports & presentations
- Able to demonstrate continuous professional development throughout their career to date.