To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
Brand and Marketing Operator
Full Time - Permenant
February 9, 2021 12:00 am
How to apply:
To make an application please forward a CV and Covering letter to HYG.Recruitment@ineos.com
The role takes primary responsibility for the set-up, coordination and management of all approved imagery, USPs and tools to aid and support successful sales. In addition to this, the role will support the development and learning of the brand and its market/customers through analysis of various channels to market whilst establishing methods for optimisation.
Working remotely under the direction of the Brand Account Manager and alongside the Channel to Market Operator the successful postholder will work autonomously from the Newton Aycliffe site to effectively deploy and take ownership of key brand and marketing assets.
- Manage brand, imagery content and associated artwork assets of entire product range across UK, DE and FR including for sales abroad. Use tools such as media centre for coordination with sales team and agencies.
- Ensure consistency and alignment of Hygienics brand according to guidelines, regulatory approvals and marketing USPs.
- Align with product set-ups at label, formulation and packaging level.
- Support and maintain brand content on all channels to market most notably Amazon or similar e-commerce channels and the Hygienics website.
- Support and coordinate brand learnings through analytics of channels to market, notably Amazon data and from online assets such as Hygienics website. May require inquiries support from time-to-time. Manage and coordinate weekly reports and teach-ins to support sales development.
- Optimise e-commerce sales through online marketing techniques and promotional activity.
- Work with the sales team, customers, agencies and technical team to optimise the brand in particular any associated claims related to the sanitiser product.
- Support market research activities on product information and sanitiser markets across the globe.
- Support retail communications through helping to build presentations, provide product support, generate data and manage resources online through sharepoints, etc.
Education & Qualifications:
- Level 5 – Bachelor’s degree in Business or a technical/science discipline or Level 4 qualification in a Business or Technical/Science discipline with substantial experience in Commercial activities.
Functional, Technical & Task Specific Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in the use of digital media software e.g. Photoshop (Desirable)
- Demonstrable knowledge of developing brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicating recommendations to executive management.
- A wide breadth and depth of knowledge of project management with proven skills in dealing with medium to high complexity and medium to high risk key client facing projects through the strategic management of multidiscipline teams
- Proven ability of working cross-functionally as part of a brand / product development programme (Desirable)
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to produce creative solutions for brand, marketing and imagery
- Experience in online e-commerce channels and any web design (Desirable)
- Additional language skills highly desirable, in particular French and/or German.
- IT literate