To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email email@example.com
B2B Marketing Executive – Maternity Cover
Currently remote working however HO is in Carlisle
Fixed - Full Time - Maternity Cover
April 5, 2021 12:00 am
How to apply:
To find out more about this great opportunity and to apply for the role, please click here.
In this new role at The Cumberland you’ll help develop and shape the businesses commercial mortgage marketing and content campaigns targeting both direct and broker audiences, through their owned, earned, and paid channels.
The Cumberland’s commercial mortgages are tailored for the hospitality sector, specifically for holiday lets, hotels, B&Bs and guesthouses.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll work closely with the Commercial Lending and Content & Campaign teams as well as external agencies to ensure successful delivery of the commercial marketing strategy. You’ll maintain a content calendar and will produce and distribute content.
As well as the above, the main aspects of the role will be:
- Ensuring all hospitality marketing comms are consistent with the over-arching Brighter Banking message, working with PR agencies on hospitality PR strategy and output
- Working with content team to produce and distribute engaging hospitality/B2B social media updates and working with digital agency to manage and report on effectiveness of PPC campaigns
- Producing campaign performance reviews and updating the Commercial Lending team weekly on key webs stats and search trends
- Monitoring and improving the customer journey
- Being the key contact for strategic partnerships and sponsorships as well as event preparation
- Ensuring the commercial webpages and offline collateral are up-to-date, working with designers and videographers to create marketing assets
- Keeping up to date with industry news and look out for PR/content opportunities or key market/competitor info
- Understanding awareness of the risk and control environment in your area of the business and adhere to processes and procedures to minimise risks. Ensure commercial marketing output is compliant.