To share your marketing and communication vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Assistant with Digital
Based at our offices in Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne with a mix of working from home
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum depending upon experience
February 28, 2022 5:00 pm
How to apply:
To apply for the position please send your covering letter & CV to Lucy at email@example.com
Lucy is more than happy to have an informal chat about the role, please call 07734 222254 for more info.
nesma works with some of the best marketing talents and brands through our accredited CIM and CIPR qualifications and Know-How & Do programmes.
We are looking for someone who is interested in building their career whilst supporting others who are working on their career development.
Due to rapid business growth over the past two years, we seek an Administration Assistant who will confidently support the Client Relationship Manager and the wider team. Ensuring that information and content is up-to-date for tutors, students, and partners.
- Provide admin support for client relationship manager and the wider team
- Support nesma’s digital marketing, including keeping the website up to date and preparing content for social media and the newsletter
- Collate and research information
- Take responsibility for administrative tasks and reporting
- Take ownership of the know-how and do workshops from conception to delivery
- Able to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple competing priorities
- Highly literate and numerate
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to work proactively around obstacles, using own initiative to identify and propose solutions
- A passion for social media and creating content
- Well presented and good communication skills
Desirable qualifications & experience:
- ‘A’ Level English, Maths or Business Studies OR
- An administrative apprenticeship OR
- A digital apprenticeship OR
- CIM Foundation Certificate or CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing OR
- CIPR Foundation in Public Relations
- Minimum 12 months’ work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office programmes and other content management systems desirable
- New graduates welcome
You will enjoy a fast-paced business where no two days are the same. You will need to be adaptable, but it will be a rewarding adventure.