- This event has passed.
WordPress for Beginners – Newcastle – 10 Dec
WordPress Training for Beginners
WordPress is the most popular web publishing platform today, it has a lot of versatility and gives you full flexibility to create any type of website. WordPress has a large and effective community, ensuring that it is evolving day by day to improve its user-friendly interface and features.
Everything we do is designed, whether we’re producing a magazine, a website, or a bridge. Design is really the creative invention that designs everything. – Henry Petroski
If you are just starting out with WordPress and websites or want to get started on a new project then this course is for you.
- Find out why WordPress powers over 30% of the web
- Setting up WordPress
- Getting to know the WordPress dashboard
- The difference between posts and pages
- What are Themes and how to choose one for your project
- What are Plugins and what can they do for you
- WordPress and security
- Designing your website
- Setting up navigation, menus and a website structure
- Understanding hosting and setting up WordPress locally on your laptop
- Optimising content and images for a fast website
- Backing up your WordPress website
Who should attend:
If you are fed up with spending hours trying to find a solution online. This course is perfect for Graphic Designers, Marketers, Website Owners, Freelancers, Content Creators, Entrepreneurs, Academics, Universities and Business Marketing Teams. You want to understand WordPress in plain English with face-to-face training and have actionable takeaways that you can use immediately. You want to learn how to create a WordPress website and fast-track your WordPress knowledge. You can learn how to address any issues you have with your current WordPress website. No coding skills are required.
This is a beginners course.
If you would like to discuss whether this course is suitable for your needs or talk about adapting it for a bespoke in-house session please call +44 (0)7734 222 254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.