The Inventory: How to design a Content Marketing Plan that keeps you sane
Home » Events » The Inventory: How to design a Content Marketing Plan that keeps you sane
If you have been marketing your business, products and services for some time, you will have a back-catalogue to harvest for content ideas and online content to share more widely. This includes any digital content assets, but may also include offline, traditional marketing materials - even old brochures and reports. The efficient content marketer will look for opportunities to re-use and repurpose older content, or ‘hero’ assets like video, podcasts, webinars, online events and e-books.
This is a bite-sized 90-minute virtual session. Together as a group, we will work on content ideas to develop a marketing plan that makes a positive impact on your company. It will be interactive to ensure you focus on your individual needs.
We will cover:
• The inbound or content marketing funnel
• Different content goals: ‘hub, hero and hygiene’ and ‘evergreen’
• Which content works for the different stages of the funnel
• Content marketing metrics – where to look for data
• How much you can achieve with an inventory of past and current content
Wednesday 6th July, 2022
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
£49 + VAT per 90 min workshop (£25 + VAT for nesma alumni)