- This event has passed.
Marketing Vision – Scaleup North East Insight Workshop
Veronica is providing one of the essential masterclasses for the Scaleup North East programme on Tuesday 18 February.
She will be delivering a 1-day workshop focussing on the principles of Strategic Marketing relevant to a business preparing to scale up.
Moving from organic growth to accelerated growth to meet scale-up ambitions requires a focused and targeted marketing strategy to drive sales and attract new customers.
This one day workshop is aimed at companies that are looking to accelerate growth and need to review or develop their approach to marketing in preparation for scaling.
It will look at –
– Identify the marketing resources needed to support growth
– Establish how to set clear company and marketing objectives
– Identifying primary barriers to moving forward internally and externally
– Identify opportunities in product and market developments for growth
– Identify what success looks like and how to measure progress.
It’s a perfect session for SMEs who have been operating for a minimum of 3 years and are ready to take their businesses to another level through scaling up.
If Scaleup is something you could benefit from? Take a look at look at their brochure.
This workshop will be delivered by Veronica Swindale, Managing Director of nesma.