Strategic Brand Management
A comprehensive and contemporary course on brand management that reveals, through practical exercises and world-class examples, how to use brand strategy to create a successful brand.
A comprehensive and contemporary course on brand management that reveals, through practical exercises and world-class examples, how to use brand strategy to create a successful brand. The course takes a holistic view of branding from brief to creation and implementation. Delegates will consider the importance of determining the personality and character of the brand and how it influences the customer experience through employees and external audiences. Each delegate will be asked to plan and create their own brand and present this to their fellow delegates during the course.
• What is a brand – brand definitions / branding history
• Why do I need a brand? – the benefits of branding
• Brand value – valuing the intangible / brand valuation consultancies and ISO 10668
• Brand focus – brand architecture / brand archetypes
• Brand strategy – key branding criteria: purpose, vision, values, mission statement, proposition, position, personality, audience
• Brand culture – the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of the branded organisation i.e. history, ethos, language, people, leadership, traditions, sensations, physical
• Brand design – the value of design / brand audit / creative brief
• Brand identity – the essential elements of identification i.e. name, strapline, logo, mascots, colour, typography, aesthetics
• Brand experience – brand touchpoints / brand touchpoint mapping / social media
• Employer branding – the benefits of a strong employer brand / brand champion / brand ambassador
• Brand standards – brand guardian / brand book / brand guidelines
• Brand protection – intellectual property / new revenue streams
• Brand delivery: brand launch
Who should attend
The Strategic Brand Management course provides an interconnected understanding of brand strategy and business strategy. This two-day course provides delegates with insights and tools to maximise their organisations most precious asset – their brands value. A course for marketing executives, marketing managers, marketing directors, business owners, graphic designers and design managers from start-ups to established enterprises.
Add me to the waiting list
If there are no dates currently available please register your interest in this course and we will let you know once more dates become available.
How to book
You can book online with our quick booking process.Add me to the waiting list
Take a look at our calendar to find open sessions or book a bespoke package which can be delivered in the context of your business practices. Dates for this workshop:
No dates available
Refreshments and lunch are included on both days, please advise at time of booking of any specific dietary requirements or special access needs.
What to bring
Please bring note-making materials, everything else will be provided on the day.
No special offers are available with this CIM training.