Pinterest Course – Beginners
This training will show you how to use Pinterest as part of your business strategy to reach potential new customers.
An introduction to how the platform works and an explanation of all the features. The aim will be to ensure that both your confidence and skills grow throughout the session.
- How does Pinterest fit in the social media world?
- Understanding the terminology
- How to search in Pinterest
- Profile and bio-image
- Creating board names & descriptions
- Rich Pins & website links
Using Pinterest to showcase your business
- Looking at the different types of Pins – Overlay, combo, promoted, video
- Who should you follow?
- What content should you pin
- The do’s and don’ts of Pinterest
Pinning & Planning
- How often to pin
- Looking at Pinterest trends in more detail
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to start using Pinterest for themselves or their business.
Add me to the waiting list
If there are no dates currently available please register your interest in this course and we will let you know once more dates become available.
How to book
You can book online with our quick booking process.Add me to the waiting list
Take a look at our calendar to find open sessions or book a bespoke package which can be delivered in the context of your business practices. Dates for this workshop:
No dates available
Refreshments and snacks are included throughout the training, please advise at time of booking of any specific dietary requirements or special access needs.
What to bring
Please bring note-making materials for the workshop, and a devise to access Pinterest, all other materials will be provided on the day.
If you book more than one nesma workshop you will receive a 5% discount off your entire booking.