Digital Marketing Strategy Masterclass
The Digital Marketing Strategy Masterclass will help those with good knowledge of digital marketing, take their skills and knowledge to the next level and build a comprehensive digital strategy.
The Digital Marketing Strategy Masterclass will help those with good knowledge of digital marketing, take their skills and knowledge to the next level and build a comprehensive digital strategy. The course will work through a step-by-step process to allow delegates to build a digital marketing strategy over the two days that they can take away and implement. Heavily focused on analysis of results throughout, the course will show how to build effective plans and judge return on investment (ROI). The course ends with delegates getting feedback on their strategies so they can refine before implementation.
• Digital marketing in perspective – challenges, trends and changes
• Digital marketing strategy – situational analysis, objectives and KPIs, strategy models and implementation
• Digital Transformation – the ten key pillars of digital capability
• Advanced digital channel techniques – SEO, paid search, social media, e-mail, display.
• Automation, personalisation, Conversion Rate Optimisation and iteration.
• In-depth analytics – analysis, funnels, reporting and ROI.
• Building a measurement framework
• Digital marketing strategy workshop and feedback
Who should attend
This is a practical course for anyone involved with the management of digital channels, or the over-arching digital strategy. You may be working in a client side or agency side role, either as a digital marketing specialist or a marketer.
Add me to the waiting list
If there are no dates currently available please register your interest in this course and we will let you know once more dates become available.
How to book
You can book online with our quick booking process.Add me to the waiting list
Take a look at our calendar to find open sessions or book a bespoke package which can be delivered in the context of your business practices. Dates for this workshop:
No dates available
Refreshments and lunch are included on both days, please advise at time of booking of any specific dietary requirements or special access needs.
What to bring
Please bring note-making materials, everything else will be provided on the day.
No Special Offers available with this CIM training.