Telephone: +44 (0)7734 222 254
Survey - NESMA
What we do?
Meet the team
Make An Enquiry
Apply to Study
New Nesma Courses Survey
As a valued associate of our business, we would appreciate it if you could spend 5 minutes helping us with the following information.
Step 1 of 2
HELP NESMA WITH THEIR NEW COURSE LAUNCH!
nesma is looking to extend its partnership with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) by bringing some courses from Moor Hall in Berkshire to the North East of England, to make them more accessible to marketers in the region. To ensure we get the right mix across our range of courses, we are carrying out this research in the North East and beyond. We would appreciate it if you could spend 5 minutes helping us with the following information.
FIRST, A LITTLE ABOUT YOU:
1. Do you have a membership with any of the following?
Do you have any other professional memberships?
2. What is your job title?
3. How many years have you been working in marketing/communications/digital?
Less than three years
Between 4 -10 years
More than ten years
4. What sector(s) do you work in?
Third sector/charity sector
5. What industry do you work in?
6. How many employees does your organisation have?
11 - 50
51 - 250
251 - 1000
1001 - 10000
7. Where is your North of England central office located?
8. Where is your Head Office located?
INTRODUCING THE COURSES:
9. Please indicate in the list below which courses you think you or your company would be interested in accessing either now or sometime in the future in the North East of England: Please tick all that apply.
Introduction to Branding
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE
Business Maths for Marketers
Fundamentals of Project Management
Leadership Skills for New Managers
Managing Projects and People
Microsoft for beginners: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
Advanced Microsoft: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
Advanced Must Know Law for Marketers
Video content for websites
Advanced Content Strategy
How to Write Successful Newsletters and Press Releases
CRM / RELATIONSHIP MARKETING
Implementing a Successful CRM Strategy
Customer Experience Management
Introduction to Customer Experience
Advanced B2B Digital Marketing
Advanced Conversion Rate Optimisation
Advanced Google Analytics
Advanced PPC Advertising
Advanced Search Engine Marketing
Advanced SEO Training
Content Marketing Planning
Digital Marketing Masterclass
Implementing Social Media Campaigns
Introduction to B2B Digital Marketing
Introduction to Digital Marketing
Managing Digital Marketing
Search Engine Marketing
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Strategy
ESSENTIALS OF MARKETING
Fundamentals of Marketing
Fundamentals of Marketing for NFP and Public Sector
Executive Coaching for you
Marketing Leadership Bootcamp (2 days)
Agency Briefing and Management
Effective Marketing Through Events
Introduction to Marketing Communications
Managing Marketing Communications
Marketing Communications Masterclass
The Power of Storytelling
Writing an Integrated Marketing Communications Plan
Introduction to Marketing Metrics and ROI
Managing Metrics: Measuring Marketing Performance
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT AND INNOVATION
Fundamentals of Product Management
Introduction to New Product Development
Product Management - Business to Business
RESEARCH AND INSIGHTS
Designing and Implementing a Market Research Project
Driving Customer Insight from Research
Using Insights to Drive Strategy
Advanced Selling Techniques
Business Negotiation Skills
Fundamentals of Selling
How to Develop Your Key Accounts
Key Account Management
Managing the Sales Team
STRATEGY AND PLANNING
An Overview to Marketing Planning
An Overview to Strategic Marketing
Developing Compelling Customer Value Propositions
Marketing Alliances and Partnerships
Marketing Strategy in Practice
The Strategic Marketing Masterclass
10. What would you expect to pay for a 1-day introductory course in Newcastle?
11. What would you expect to pay for a 1-day advanced course in Newcastle?
12. How much value do you think CIM endorsement adds to the course experience?
No value at all
The CIM brand is important to me
Do you have any further comments to add to question 12?
13. How much value do you think nesma endorsement adds to the course experience?
No value at all
The CIM brand is important to me
Do you have any further comments to add to question 13?
And finally ...
14. What other programmes or activities would you like nesma to organise for you?
15. Do you have any other comments you would like to add to help us in our research?
Thank you for your time. We appreciate it.
The survey is anonymous. Some findings will be shared with the CIM to help us in our joint decision making (although some courses mentioned are part of nesma’s own programme). Individual responses will not be shared or stored after the data has been collated.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Subscribe to our newsletter
T: +44 (0)7734 222 254
nesma, 19 Lansdowne Terrace, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1HP
Follow us on:
What we do
Data Protection Policy