Change the Conversation from the Inside
Join the CIPR Inside Conference on Tuesday 8 October in Birmingham.
It has been designed to address the big challenges marketing and communication teams need to overcome to remain relevant in the future. The role of communicators is constantly evolving and covers everything from ethics to reputation, engagement to leadership.
nesma has secured a 10% discount for all our students, so when you book, please use CIPR10.
There is a great line up of speakers which include:
- Chuck Gose – Founder ICology
- Rachel Miller – Director, All Things IC
- Trudy Lewis – Lewis Communications
- Helen Schick – Head of Engagement and OD, Alzheimer’s UK
- Katie Macaulay – Managing Director, AB
- Jenni Field – President-Elect, CIPR
- Keith Lewis – UK Social Media and Social Business Manager, Zurich Insurance
- Jo Hooper – Director, Sad and Mad Club
- Katherine Bradshaw – Head of Communications, IBE UK
- Sara Tehrani – Team Manager, VMA
If you’re ready to change the conversation, then join CIPR Inside at this year’s conference.
Please note that the programme is subject to change