New skills courses launched this Autumn
Keep up to date by studying with our leading practitioners.
The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become –
Whether you are looking to complete a CIM, DMI or CIPR qualification or participate in one of our specialist 1-day skills development courses Lucy is always on hand to support you through the process.
An overview of the Autumn Short Course Programme.
- Join the Working with Bloggers on Tuesday 18 September
- Take the Email & MailChimp on Tuesday18 September
- Understand the fundamentals with an Intro to Social Media on Tuesday 25 September
- Connect better with our LinkedIn for Sales & Marketing on Tuesday 2 October
- Understand your performance with Measuring Marketing with Metrics on Tuesday 16 October
- Extend your influence marketing with Working with Bloggers Part 2 on Tuesday 16 October
- Advance your Social Media Marketing with this course on Tuesday 16 October
- Pinpoint your dream customer with this course on Wednesday 17 October
- Successfully map your customer journey with us on Friday 19 October
- Transform your storytelling and narrative skills in this workshop Friday 26 October
- Let us help you manage your Marketing Innovation on Tuesday 30 October
- And if you are thinking about becoming a marketing consultant join us on Tuesday 27 November
- Take back your marketing campaigns with Google Tag Manager training on Tuesday 13th November
- We can help you improve your digital strategy with better Google Analytics to meet your business goals on Thursday 6th December
- Ensure you set up your Google Ads for success from the start on Thursday 13th December
- Find out more about the mechanics and best practices of Search Engine Optimisation on Friday 16th November
Plus if you are interested in a Marketing Leadership Bootcamp please let us know!
If it’s not in this list but you’ve seen a topic you like the look of on our courses page, let us know and we’ll endeavour to make it happen!
Back in the diary soon.
Improved Microsoft Skills can impact your creative output, so make sure to register on one of our courses this year. Like all our short courses they can be run in-house and tweaked to meet your specific needs. We did just that with our bespoke in-house PowerPoint course for NEPIA.
“Chris was an excellent trainer – his delivery was engaging and he kept the sessions well structured yet flexible to be tailored to our individual requests and needs. His focus on changing the way we use software – keyboard shortcuts and searching the help function – was very valuable. Breaking the training into two sessions was good in allowing us to digest and practise the firsts session before moving on. It also meant we were able to better shape the second session for our needs. It was also very helpful to have the pdf guide emailed over afterwards for future reference. The customer service given by Lucy to help organise, feedback and make requests for topics for the second session was brilliant, making it easy to organise.” – Katherine.
With a little help from my friends.
Find out more about our individual payment plans to help you to spread the cost of your studies. We do offer discounts if there is more than 1 person from the same company attending one of our courses PLUS we can bring it in-house if there are 4 or more delegates.
Talk to us.
If you have any questions, please get in touch by calling +44 (0)7734 222 254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.